Monday, October 20, 2008

Solo Fotos Y Vídeos Desnudos

Do not ask me why ... How to solve any problem

It 's a little bit that I do a blog a little sense. There was a time when I was writing something that might even be interesting, but now I do not think those are more "great pearls of wisdom", then a guy like me make you sit around with his mouth open.
These days things have changed a little, but others are virtually identical stirred ...
The things that have changed are changed for the better, especially in interacting with people who have never vistoe probably never see her, helping you to grow to and get in the game.
not to do the "Sparone" But the challenges I've always liked a challenge in itself ... that is lost from the start is another account, because no one wants to fail, but even this eventuality is possible, and then have to be good to learn from their mistakes not to commit them again. Then at times, perhaps too often, these errors are repeated, but most times in good faith, because as I said before nobody wants to get into something bad, in any field and circumstance.
Often, however, the more you try to avoid something happening, something that happens more and then sometimes you have to resign, because it means it was decided that things had to OVING so.
No one can predict what will happen and therefore any decision, even the most sensible, logical, and at first glance just may be the wrong one. So
??
Resignation?? Of course not, we must roll up our sleeves and to do everything possible, and then not have to say "if I tried ..."
But there is also saying that we should not persist, because at least some who do not follow the current is broken.
Like all things there need of balance, a balance which as Vasco is above the madness.
I finally did something that I always wanted to do and I never did.
fact not being a writer, I heard that you have a theme to end with a quote.
fact there is always someone who said something to the best of ways, so if you can not do better than stealing from him and do your figure.

PS: Almost immediately after having finished no I did not do that by quoting Vasco, but if you've seen "American History X" you may recall that last phrase is taken from them ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment