Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pale Pink Blush Olive Skin

And another Merry Christmas to all

And now I can post more or less all I got for Christmas: a taste of
garlands of good luck for everything you could want beautiful
me like to wish a lot of good things with these garlands a little shabby chic,
not define the details that you can imagine and I'm curious if you are here (I've also rhyme) say just to tell the truth that the fabric flower on the right side is a ... see a pattern purchased
little to stand in the creative world of Elisa's workshop, Verona really pretty girls have an account on face book, yes I sometimes I fall, where things are really beautiful.
however point out that if I held at first glance may seem all the same, in fact there is none equal to the other precisely because they had to be original in its simplicity.
then, a freely adapted from an old softy inspiration Elena Fiore, of course, for Arianna, I put the bells in the ears and is completely of the sponge to make bathrobes, and felt / pannolenci in every color I could have imagined in order to stimulate as many senses as possible
and finally a little something on the fly to go with the true gift of a brand new baby born 15 days ago.
A quick and comprehensive overview now that I gave almost everything to almost everyone.
And then finally I can tell you a heartfelt Merry Christmas or any other greeting you need.
soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment