Friday, January 21, 2011

How To Reduce My Self Employment Tax

I won, I won, I won, I won-won !!!!!!!!!! Perhaps

Hooray !!!!!
Sorry for the rush but I won !!!!!!!!!!!!
What? A wonderful box full of fantastic things I've won here from Paola, and I won for participating in the hop-blog birthday scrapbookingitalia !!
Sorry but I do not remember by heart that he never won anything, apart from bingo in some Christmas Eve when I was about 10 years and then scrap material, my new passion!
What has, for me still OT, layout, swap, or whatever you want is still a mystery, and I'm still doing a little bit to figure it out for mayhem on the Yahoo groups where I was invited as associated with ASI, but I find it all amazing !!!!!!
anxiously await delivery and I will update you.
Greetings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment