Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's Kind Of Weave Rihanna Wear ?

........................ ok but hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all started one night at a friend's house, friends and children of friends, where the kids were giving, I say maybe, the best of us moms and dads and where it was rumored on the fact it would have been nice to spend one night alone we great.
And I, as usual, I punched with my guilt about not being with my kids enough, because the usual duo of work and home, I tried to furnish reasons than ever valid on the fact that this was not a good thing, think about leaving children home.
I have sunk, including her husband then you should be ok, just ended up on Saturday.
Apart from the fact that children be placed just seemed like a great thing to maneuver and even more, I brought it to my mother, I take them in-laws, etc. I will bring mom. as you can imagine, but what then he was just blown away to find a room.
It seemed simple thing, it's called, you book, you go.
Nothing, we started Friday with the finding that the local designated collection was on holiday on Saturday, we realized that most of the clubs, of course, are on vacation in January, only to find that others are strabocchi of people and do not accept reservations for 25 mica for 6 people but, after the 18.00 (and yes we are out of the loop for a while) finally hear the other side of the nth local phone a sigh at my request and a reservation "but ...... ..... yeah, okay !!!!"
So luckily then the evening went very well, very relaxing, very easy, really what we wanted and none of us had a great desire to go home but then maybe the sleep and not make a habit of late have been better.
But now that we understand how to make and above all we do, the question is do it again yet?
what enters the picture in this post?
But how? But not one can leave town without handmade??
So I made a wool, thick wire, crocheted suit, satin ribbon and voila shame that in this period are not merely disgusting view photo light. However, a chain with rings made of wool.
Right, I have also made a photo ready "before going out", please avoid comments like my husband said, "No, do not do justice because it takes away depth" will not have the eyes of love, but I feel better, should be '.
nice time all week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment