Monday, February 14, 2011

Can You Fit Size 10 On Burton Medium

Valentine has nothing to do .......................

In Valentine's Day, an anniversary that I do not appreciate in particular, I decided to make "public" something really personal that an old friend wrote to me.
E 'a dedication, the title he has given, attesting to all the esteem and affection that has to me, and especially towards women trying to balance home, work their children, her husband, and everything else, always hoping to be able to do almost everything.
only notice that I allowed myself to let him, is that it all seems a bit exaggerated, but maybe we women are a bit like that, we do not realize what you do (when you realize you also read my thoughts) that I do not feel very special right ..................... .......... but respecting other people's public opinion as it is this:

DEDICATION
Sometimes I stop and look
and is saying:
crash of that woman,
then I look at your beautiful hair, and so
your face, your eyes,
but then I put the attention
on people, knowledge you
and I find myself on the beach as
before the deep sea and immense
lay down their arms,
unarmed
'm there to observe
d 'magic
your being a woman.
On behalf of myself, and suits women like me, I again thank those who wrote it and is authorized to publish it here.
Good party.

0 comments:

Post a Comment