Sunday, February 27, 2011

Travel Preparations Milena Velba

from female and male

I want to quickly close a period of black-out due to creative work usually assorbitutto (not just energy) and to give new impetus as we have always thought of my children who, having amassed a small fortune rather small (a few euro in truth), post-pagella-primaria/colloqui mother, felt the need to have a port ..................... "money."
And then, as always, has become life or death have ........... a course from a female and a male, respecting their requests on color, fabric, decorations and anything else (as always I say, are the worst employers I have had
!!!!!)
through the Internet I found help and comfort in Blog Kushi from whom I learned to sew a zipper. In
to Camilla, we have included a bracelet to door "in the clutches of money-Thomas over the logo of Batman wanted the initials.
These results,
clients say they are satisfied that who knows maybe the worm is spread creative in me
and I've learned that you can not handle all the important sometimes, often for some time, is survive.
great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment