Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Price Junel Fe Insurance

...................

Hello everyone, this is a bit of a post route.
summarize what I think in this period:
- do-do do
- work work work
- house-husband-children (poor and abandoned - do not worry just because it abandoned more than usual)
- washing machines (many)
- open-air children
- Home DISASTER
- diet.
So, needless to explain that many ideas and even a little less than zero, the time available.
After years of inaction, I decided to go on a diet, I no longer have even the excuse of being pregnant as Tommy Cami 4 and 6 years, the aim this time is not aesthetics but on the contrary, I look at my children and I think with me now almost almost there I'm fine and last as long as possible, even for them. Belle
days and stay at home (when not working) looks like a delirium.
Summary: latito and indeed I am missing, really, my "creative distraction" but beware ....... come back soon, I may indeed already be here again.
I leave you the video that I enjoy most in this period is the soundtrack of the World Cup which frankly are not attracted but Shakira, the song and video make me think of something cheerful, I hope for you is the same.
A special greeting to all.




0 comments:

Post a Comment