Sunday, July 4, 2010

Roof Rack Off Road Lights For Xterra

Giovi and hip hip hurray!

Another chapter, another Sunday in July, this time does not stand out to great, but we are not complaining, but not all the 'happy family did have a new event: the baptism of John, the second son of Raffaele and Christian.


As happens in these cases, other things you have already, we are friends with a little imagination, but the desire to follow mom and dad,


have not got one and do not mind you spending a good, but two yes. ....


but I play that role in all this? ...... But from that you've got it!! We are churning out card ..... ...................... not that I mind, and of course the result of the work so much you could already see.


This time I do constructive criticism.


I cut organza ribbon that blue, burnt and then moved into the sewing machine, the usual, I chose fabric,


...... I did things I've seen people, no excuse the digression, but it was a joke by some of the old 80's comedy, in fact I did, I did and then the name is hidden by this blessed tape, and even putting it in the other hand it would be possible to see the name of Jupiter in its entirety. There is no excuse, but saying that time is tyrant, is an understatement.


So, in short, everything here, we say that the effort did not yield the results of debts, but as always, a result that has never discouraged me a little exciting ... ........... nooooooooooooo !!!!!!!


soon and good week.


forgot a change quickly and easily on the envelope or package of the best card, I have chosen two magazine pages devoted to advertising for baby articles (Formal eh!) and anyway, of course, the hook as the ticket says it was just the fact that everything has it already and then could buy the other with our gifts.
More or less this was the goal.
course, our best wishes go to John and his entire family.
Again a salute to all the others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment