Monday, July 26, 2010

Samsung V9800 San Diego Distibuter

and mica could not celebrate the birthday of Princess ........ Meanwhile

I wake from my slumber creative, and just say it just to celebrate the birthday of our princess, as she calls itself, yes, to celebrate and not I say little, so to speak, the fourth birthday.
And to say that already a month more or less started the festivities because, as he says Camilla's birthday is celebrated three times
- at school, made a month in advance, otherwise the nursery in July is not the case;
- grandparents, of course, also did this;
- with friends, and friends of Mom and Dad, usually at home.
And to think that this time I was playing knackered, you want the last few weeks have been demanding, want to leave and allowing various commitments, it seemed impossible to decide a date that could to be the big chance of being the first of several commitments holiday ...... and then I wanted to do something special for her that is so suffered for birthdays that apart from the day's best wishes and make them others, usually sings happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday ........... Camilla approximately 364 days a year.
short on two feet, we decided to celebrate her birthday on Friday evening to Saturday evening.
Andrea and I have thought about the cost of travel, Federico has worked with flatbread and a special thought, thank you here if you have not already done in person and also who she was subsequently offered and to whom I have not
received, hoping that the bonus is still valid I hope to use it on another occasion soon ......... and toured of phone calls the evening was organized.
However, I feel bad that she had not done the same thing for the birthday of Thomas and then Friday evening, late evening. I proceeded to make the scallops with pink garbage bags cut into strips, (sorry but I forgot the photo), a cake decoration that abbellisse missing (even without this decoration with garbage bags of various colors) we opted for bowls of ice cream, and then the usual favor made with biscuits in the shape of Hello Kitty
(always by Federica) I just made for the combined packing and whistles to celebrate, while Cami has signed the tag itself, or kind of tag favors.
Score:
Camilla excited !!!!!
pleasant evening, although I would enjoy more than the company of all great but the duties of hostess kept me a little workers.
my guilt about not being a good mother because of a little impromptu birthday party, quite on the alert level.
What I was able to photograph I put it here, unfortunately the rest you must trust ..........
Back in my creative hibernation and wish everyone a good holiday period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment