Sunday, August 8, 2010

First Stages Chicken Pox



Here I am, after a while on the run, but to say that my week did not seem to never end, is an understatement. So browsing
strolled to the five-minute break every day (I recommend no more because otherwise I lose the rhythm !!!!!) I was particularly attracted by a post Blog Giuliana , (which of course thank you for the inspiration and not the least) and his string of cotton.
Then, seized by the desire to go do something, I promised that same evening, returning from work, after fulfilling the duties mammeschi, I tried to make one.
Thus, in Giuliana's post had stated that they could easily make in an evening, took me more, almost three nights, partly because I admit that the site was the creative bed, sitting between my little children, crochet and I they told with abundant detail the day at summer camp and grandparents. Taken out of the creativity I variants and tell the truth I have not finished yet but in the meantime I'll see what I've done. The first is of course
a necklace worn by the models here signed painful, but photographed with so much love from maritozzi,
particular closure,
ankle then again for me, among other cross-eyed pictures of the inside of my foot because the exterior is bitten by mosquitoes so as not to be even remotely decent,
for Thomas,
for Camilla,
tests consist not only in changing color, but size of special applications / crocheted decorations.
Already in the pipeline other "creations" which will show you as soon as possible.
IMPORTANT:
forgot .............. are on vacation this week !!!!!! So .................
wash, clean, and I get back to par with the chaos in my house, and of course / I finally enjoy my troops (if I will post something, Giurin giuretta !!!!).
To you a relaxing week if ............. can.

A big kiss to all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment