Monday, August 30, 2010

How Many Inches To Break Hymen

.......... But who said we have to do with peace !!!!!!! Promise kept

This post is dedicated to the fantastic wedding and the day just passed.
Yesterday August 29, were married Caesar and Mirka.
Our Caesar's friend, witness, companion travel, dinners, whatever comes to mind,
married Mirka, his girlfriend not so long (one year soon) and if we had doubts, not Caesar or Mirka but the fact that their love was still very young and experimenting,
the day yesterday wiped out all thoughts.

In a year you beat all records, access and speed in:
- Engagement
-
home purchase - purchase furniture
-
marriage - the same organization
is, in fact we saw a little, but I would challenge anyone to do anything else besides live this love so completely as you did.
Every time we met there were new things and new decisions taken or to be taken.
Thinking of you, this year, I was always in mind the final scene of one of my favorite films "When Harry Met Sally?" where Billy Crystal, Meg Ryan told the protagonist, his pseudo-girlfriend: "When you find the Woman of the rest of your life, you want the rest of your life starts now. "
Here are Caesar and Mirka this year.
Yesterday was a fantastic day, memorable in every single details .
Fantastic weather talking to the company (I do not remember how he had not so many friends at a wedding), the climate among the guests ............. ........................
In short, I wish you from my heart, and I assure you that not only are the boys all the good you can imagine and more.
My small contribution?? A new card
finished just in time, on time.
!!!!!!!!! Long live the newlyweds
hope that now they have stopped running ...... or not ?????
To all those who did not see the card, I swear to you the names of the participants were present at all, checked the husband, my.

0 comments:

Post a Comment