Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Muscles Used For Shot Put

second episode

This post is to make everyone a greeting rather start from the beginning ..... maybe it's a short post of apology I apologize for my inaction (in particular to Barbara and to his left between the questionnaire things to do but I promise - Although some say that will not keep - unfortunately, often to events beyond my will - then I swear I try to reply and post it as soon as possible) this summer has really put to the test, as I have so to tell you, by availability of time, holidays, children and everything else, but I'm trying with all my strength to return to the track, then, I was apologizing for the inaction of the other is not yet complete because finally .................. going on vacation in the mountains next week !!!!!!!
I greet you with the changes already anticipated here and here are the results of which are fair
I needed a necklace for the wedding of Cesare and Mirka
and I did it with the technique learned from Giuliana ,
but putting stones hard "real" buy in the store Della Rovere Mondavio (15 minutes drive from my house)
a truly fabulous place to spend modestly but where it is very difficult but we can do !
already really messed up that I was there I also did this (I had nothing to do but very exhausting the little treasure of "pearls" purchased)
please pretend not to notice the imperfections, but I swear I finished the night a few hours disorganization of the marriage ........ damn ....
Add a bracelet on the fly with yet another pearl buttons for closure ....
So the post is just for a quick chat and see you next-next week and let the good rather not do anything that I would not do if I were not with you, so how Tombini said Albert, my friend if no neighbor of a decade Chiara ago ......................" then I'm home. "
Yeah, I mean soon. A
bacionissimo from the mountains at all.


Ps
We see that the photos were made by Andrea's post, I have not failed so even in a day and I swear he had much less time than that.
Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment