Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chargers Playing January 15th

And unfortunately. . . . . . . we have returned home at the end! Promise kept

Hello everyone !!!!!
We still have the nose in the brisk mountain air
our taste buds so much more memory speck from Alto Adige
that for a Non-mountain like me
gets homesick ......
and like the best fables
there is still a happy ending
and return home
I put some photos here and there do not forget about until next year, this week's refreshing for the whole family, with a view to luuuuuuuuuungo winter.
Thanks to everyone for the nice thoughts and requests that you have done to my blogghettino left to itself. I'll try to reciprocate by visiting your blog shortly.
And the winter ahead pays.
Good creativity at all.




ps I changed my profile picture, I put one shot from a couple of days, the lines advance, I did not want you to think that I sin of vanity, and then this year I shot the children, mother's heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment