Sunday, September 19, 2010

Famosas Mexicanas Follamdo

How boring to be too conventional .... we celebrate the 33!!

But, how boring, wedding anniversaries, canonical type: the first year, the tenth, the twenty-fifth, the fiftieth.
the mother's family come from, being conventional is not fashionable and being of a kind "original" a normal,
we all work a little backwards and then yesterday evening we celebrated a great sweep, evening dress required, the 33rd wedding anniversary of my uncles Paul and Stephanie.
Why we celebrate another number we do not like.
is short, all dressed up and all wonderful.
Including celebrated. The only
some version of Cinderella, which means at least 10 high-heeled shoes, my sister and I, thanks to the presence of children who feared that with a lot of heels, we would not be able to cope.
short evening really ok.
the usual touches the usual card, the card still an adaptation of Anna that I have already spoken here, in fact this time was to include money for a new journey in Paris, as in the first honeymoon.
My aunts, three sisters and my mom, I'm a little bit special, and not only I say, each has a special gift, and especially the birthday girl is the one from which I have inherited, the worm has indeed creative and handmade centerpieces, decorations, favors and at least they are able to take a picture.
Yes, well, we can not say that my family of origin is flat and monotonous.
Indeed, the problem is to keep up.
A big kiss to all my aunts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment