Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Best Penis Benzocaine

a card to him



Yes, this is the first card I made for men, as in clothing collections, present, collection man-woman, here is this man.

It 's a simple way to wish Happy Birthday to Frank, a young man's birthday .... maybe seen a little less young ......... .... joke about!
There was some conspiracy to conspire behind his back between me and Sylvia, his wife and my dear friend, to arrange these cards, in the sense that Silvia has ideas
-Finance
and I packed the card that contained just the gift, that is tickets to a show that France had the pleasure of seeing.
I handed it all before leaving for vacation but with the frenzy of recent days and especially due to the fact that her birthday was yet to come shall be duly published posthumously.
Actually I had prepared too ........ but I stayed at home.
Member's wishes and made them over the phone on the way back from vacation .... and patience!!
Regarding the details of the card, I freely inspired by a card Anna Drai, one of the creative that I admire in particular, and I've adapted.
By the way I used the template she has generated with necessary changes, but the result I do not mind at all.
to see things done by Anna I have left is the link of his blog is the blog of scrapbook of Anna as part of the team.
So a special thanks to her.
Hello everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment