Tuesday, September 14, 2010

34 Weeks Pregnant And Pain

Barbara Street Fashion

Finally, as promised, here is the questionnaire that Barbara had turned to me kindly, and to which I just was not able to respond and here are fantastic-breaking response to the questionnaire:
1) Where is now your phone?
do not know, I think we miss and if I think I can think of.
I love the computer and I think that technology is my natural environment, but when we talk about my phone freezes the brain, because it remains a mystery unsolved.
2) How is your hair now?
The cut is a bit undefined, but my guess is curly from beast and the cut is always difficult, however, my anger, my white hair and are popping up like this always makes me think.
3) A word to describe your mom .....
I would not ever happen to anyone of losing her mother at 18, even on my worst enemy .... if I had one.
4) A word to describe his dad
stubborn and grumpy, but There has always loved his way.
Since there is no more and, especially since I also have mom, I understand better, even if late.
5) Your favorite food?
A sandwich with ham.
6) Your dream last night?
I forgot but it was a nightmare, I'm sure.
7) Your favorite drink?
Since I'm on diet, early summer, teas galore.
8) Your next goal?
be more serene.
9) In what room are you?
In the basement, where I create, work, ironing and I'm at the computer course.
10) Your favorite hobby? Create
always new techniques and materials if possible.
11) One of your fear?
The health of my children.
12) Where will you be in 6 years?
Where I do not care but I always hope to be with the person I am now.
13) Where did you spend more time yesterday?
to work.
14) What characteristics do you have?
not think I'm a bad person
15) Three of your dreams?
- Spending more time with my children
- Spending more time with my husband
- Spending more time with me.
16) In which city did you grow up?
In a small village called Calcinelli a couple of miles from where I live now.
17) The last thing you did?
Prepare and eat dinner.
18) What are you wearing?
blacks
A pair of pants, a white tank top with a black tank top over carved, classical mise office, I went home and I have not changed.
19) Your favorite TV program?
creative programming, documentaries, films and rarely then we can see almost only cartons and 10 minutes per day the news.
20) Do you have pets?
No, because I think it is fair to adopt one and then leave him home alone all day.
21) Your mood right now?
Sereno, I'm home.
22) What vehicles do you own?
A car of 1998, almost as soon as I had two pennies I bought a new 106, and then a pair of shoes (see post some time ago )
23) Something you do not like to wear?
It's not that I do not like the skirt is not that I'm comfortable, but when I can and I feel like I put it, makes me feel slightly more women (much like my mom).
Thanks again for the opportunity to talk a bit about me (though for quite a while just so) and I'm sorry again ...... .... for the lack of timeliness.
A big kiss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment