Saturday, November 13, 2010

Multiplication 100x100 Chart

things princess

time ago in an old post by Meli-melo, Vannalisa I had made him want to do flowers, but crochet-hook could not find a placement in these florets-oni
and then think that you finally here thinks the new creation that I could tell me quite satisfied.
be because the model is not bad though a little unruly (I could not make her a picture that was not moved)
will be because the model of the cap came so looking for some online and I swear if I find again the mesh blog where I found inspiration, I put the link soon, I promise, as we said is a mix between an elf and a fairy, but that no one try to tell you that it is not a princess hat because we are ruined.
So in winter, but here it is already submitted and we hope that is not the last.
Although I do not know who should hope, if I or my children ??????????
A big kiss to everyone and happy Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment