Friday, November 19, 2010

What To Do With Gray Walls

Way, amused, bewildered, part-deserved rest!!

Yes, I went to Bologna Fair The creative world and I'm here and I am still doing the day to guide my husband, stunned with all things seen, glimpsed, took , postponed to the next fair, while trying to see if I have complied with the budget but this will think tomorrow.

As tomorrow I'll think of arranging, unpacking, all of our great buy today and in a confused and rapid order: embosser, christmas stamps, pads, powders, another triccottino, a handmade ceramic button ( wonderful), a machine (always my weak point) to do paper rounds, a string of semi-precious stones, material to make a knitting pin, 2 brand new punches to big shot, a wonderful stoffina that diventarà Christmas gifts (and thus does not reveal the mystery) and I think there is any more or less.

I met a lady who is beautiful beautiful raku ceramic buttons of fear and of which I took soon visit the site and then let you know.
people so, I did not overdose of creativity and just recently I enrolled at 'Scrapbooking Association Italy, I was so ecstatic that I even forgot to eat, it must be that they are on a diet but I nearly risked ending up in land in the footprint of stand Author , cute as ever.
So a sandwich at 15.30 last lap and then I am home at 20.00.
Do not even dare to think what will be tomorrow at the show and I feel satisfied in having chosen to go on Friday.

the face of My husband told me that yesterday, but there are many people who want this show is the creative world mica SAIE ?????
The creative world beats Saie no history in the game .............. at least creative.
Happy Saturday to all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment