Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Samsung Scx 4521f Replace Toner



A first taste Christmas, but Christmas with little or nothing to do.
A simple thank you to Dr. contrary to the girl, I tell her that her gown commands respect me and she smiles and says who I am?, Who accompanied me in these months that we do not say walk, but almost, that was my diet and have lost mine, I admit with all my hard work, 14 pounds.
A little I'm sorry, I must say the truth, but pretty as she always told me that then I can go when I want to find it but Christmas is coming
..... and even after a refresher diet I need to do it.
I think if each encounter teaches you something, and every person can learn new things, what with her
was not only expertise in pure form, but something more, understanding, kindness, and everything nice you can think of. Thanks again
Letizia.
For those interested, of course I say that I did almost everything myself, except the bag of bread which I converted in an envelope with the logo and the structure of the garland.
The rest all made in ilchiodofisso.
For better or for worse card included.
You can already see my experiments with the embosser brand new bought at the fair in Bologna a week ago .... and it is only the beginning.
nice time all week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment