Sunday, August 17, 2008

How Does Mucus Looks Like

Acer Aspire One - Changed OS

To tell the truth is the second change that virtually ...
dissatisfied with the distribution that offers the Acer, I tried to put the "gOS" once proven in LiveCD mode (or rather liveusb, since not having an external drive I had to boot from USB stick), I installation, but did not go the WiFi, I began to search the web and I found that the proprietary drivers of these WiFi cards do not work well (the card is "Atheros ar5bxb63"), always on the net I found a guide for configurlarla but this guide was addressed to "Ubuntu" and certainly, even if "gOS" is derived from "Ubuntu", and it was missing something was wrong. Then I tried to install "Ubuntu 8.04".
Again I had to boot from USB, once we start here is that at some point in the loading crashes (error: "udevd-event [3162]: run_program: '/ lib / udev / usb_id' abnormal exit") . Tell me a little nervous ... I know that we install XP, so ....... ....... and start to download the drivers from Maple . Then putting affixed the Ubuntu CD I had used to make the USB stick avviatibile I see between the CD and DVD Ubuntu 7.10. I make the USB bootable with the 7.10 I start the computer and here goes ... I
how to do the work r WiFi and everything OK.
Now even the small "Acer Aspire One" ... now I have the Ubuntu only decide whether to upgrade to 8.04 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment