Friday, August 15, 2008

Illinois State Id Template

ACER ASPIRE ONE - First approach

Yesterday I bought this ultra-portable, very nice appearance. The first thing
that put me in trouble was the trackpad, which is really small and its buttons are positioned on either side and therefore not very comfortable. Also with the keyboard, its small size, you have to "recalculate the distances" in writing ... but it is only quesion of habit ... Another incident occurred when
is going to try to authenticate as root from the terminal I needed a password but I did not know, because that's what I bought was the last and therefore to show, so I had to immediately make a however, that recovery is very simple. If you have an available USB CD just boot the PC from the CD and follow the signs. More steps if you are not available to the reader USB CD, you, have another pc with optical drive, boot the PC from the CD to connect a USB memory stick (minimum 1GB) and choose "Create USB Recovery Drive", so you can start the notebook from USB and then restore. In addition to this negative note to MediaWorld and especially on how to choose committed, as one of them did not know how to turn it off (I want to clarify that it was one of the people committed to PCs, since I've seen do " technical "first to serve me).

back to the laptop, I might say that this is pre-installed Linpus LINUX is pretty simple interface lets you do everything you do with a normal PC, or write text documents, spreadsheets, football, make presentations, play games, surf the internet, chat, etc ... At first glance, and also from what I read on the net, it seems that as the operating system was a little stuck, it was dall'Acer amended. However groom just to install everything you want ... even my beloved "cube" and various graphic effects of Compiz.
One thing that is absolutely to be done and the first thing is to install a package for display of NTFS partitions, which otherwise does not read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment