Friday, October 29, 2010

Goodman Furnace Heat Exchanger Cleaning

Grumpy And if then, had their reasons !!!!!!! A meaningful gift

Hello everyone, and I look about my blogghettino and my niece Arianna staring at me every time I type the address again, but nothing appears in these virtual pages.
This is in strict order of occurrence of the activities assorbitutto October
- the new elementary school (the first for Thomas)
- back to the nursery
Camilla - the maintenance diet (I already lost what I had and now I travel on autopilot, but still barely)
- the hated
wardrobe change - not just the usual work
challenging - the usual number of daily tasks infinite
In short it seems a little grumbling, perhaps even more than a little bit, but what is eating away inside my empty table and see nothing in the pipeline.
empty Oh no, flooded with things but nothing that I would.
So pack up the month and I make a connection, in November and change lives.
Just passed unnoticed even my birthday, and stored .................. 42 !!!!!
Not all of course would like to thank all the friends I have thought about me and I do not ever forget!!
Enough! 'S official re-open the obsession! (I hope).
Forget Halloween, holidays that does not inspire me .............. and then start again.
A big kiss to all.
Happy Feast of All Saints.

0 comments:

Post a Comment