Sunday, October 10, 2010

Notify Me Commentsfastum



A month ago, I was done a very special gift.
My sister and her husband, I decided that I was the godmother of Arianna, my niece 5 months.
So, I want a world of good to the grandchildren I have, but Arianna in particular, was a gift from heaven.
There are no words to say, that this was for me an important gift that involves a challenging role where I will not evade any way.
The day was beautiful, the little girl Arianna is fantastic and very sweet
(over existing version relax at the end of the day), and the other children, including my own, were great, a day to be framed.
The gift for Arianna has had a long phase of development since this thing was that I burned with time,
and of course could not miss even a dedicated card that she could read few years.
For the packaging of the card then I found this video


applied some changes
and finally I gave everything.
But Aunt Clara would not be so if it did not go into panic about the nonsense,
and then I decided on the spot by a half-hour ritual that I needed a boundary so that boundary was, with organza which rightly had at home, using a candle and three beads.
escape from me for being late are sewing, flower, with the belt on him.
Yes, I would if I were always on time, I will arrange for time, and were less creative. "
Correggio day to remember for "almost" everything.
good week everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment